Comment on page
All wireframes for this portion of the Compliance as Code project are available at:
The scope of this portion of the project is to allow the administrator of a known account and to fill out additional information about the groups assigned to the organization and to other organizations.
When filling out information about the local groups assigned to an account, nothing will be filled out. For those Groups that are public, mof the information about the organization will be derived from the initial sign-up process. During the sign-up process, we query Clearbit and other APIs to glean information about the organization. That information is then returned through the API and should be displayed in the various fields.
The ERD for working with a group looks like the diagram that follows:
Main navigation for group is accessed below the group icon (1) as shown in the following diagram.
Basic information for the group will only exist from the Clearbit and other queries that were performed when the group was created if this is a public group and not a group associated with an account.
1. Core Metadata should exist and is automatically created.
2. Legal Name will exist if Clearbit data was found. If not, this should be disabled as account-related groups do not have a legal name.
3. Names – this is an array for additional names. Additional names can be added to manually or they can be removed for public groups. Account-related groups are allowed only a single name.
4. Social Addresses – these will exist if they were found in Clearbit data. If not, they can be manually added or removed for public groups. Account-related groups do not have social addresses and therefore this should be disable for them.
5. Organizational Hierarchy – How this is handled is different for public and account-related groups.
- For public groups, a parent group can be selected from existing public groups or organizations.
- For account-related groups, a parent group can be selected from existing account-related groups.
Any child of this organization will be listed in the subsidiary list.
This only applies to account-related groups. This should be disabled for public groups.
1. Group Character settings – these are options settings wherein the user selects a number from 1 to 10 for each of the four characterizations. Selections from 1-5 will create a formal setting and 6-10 will create an informal setting. There are images associated with each of the formal and informal settings for each of the four characterizations.
2. Organizational Character Index – this is an optional field to be filled out for the the account. If it was filled out at the account level, that information will show up here.
Some information about social addresses will be returned by Clearbit and others if this is a public group. The rest can be added manually for public groups only. If this is an account-related group this should be disabled.
1. Email Addresses – only addresses from the same domain as the organization, or those in the domains list can be added to the Email Address array. They can be removed at will.
2. Telephone Numbers – can be manually added or removed at will.
3. Domains – can be added and removed at will.
The primary postal address was already created during the sign-up process if this is a public group. The rest can be added manually for public groups only. If this is an account-related group this should be disabled.
When filled out, they must be filled out in the order of country, state, city, and then the rest of the information. This is because country, state, and city are all pop-ups, one deriving its list from the other.
2. State API -
This is a listing of members. Members are added/managed through the Staff layout. Members can be navigated to by clicking on their name.